Looking for a video downloader like Vidmate for Windows PC is desirable after wonderful experience on Android.
Without wasting our time, the bottom line is: Vidmate for PC or desktop is not developed (yet). Do not be disappointed, because here is a breaking news: You can download YouTube video on Windows PC using Vidmate (or even without it).
Why use Vidmate on PC to download YouTube videos?
PC is a great thing to enjoy videos. We have been watching videos on traditional computers with monitors for a long time. Watching video on mobile is quick and smart, but it is not as pleasurable as PC or laptop.
Lets count what are the benefits if we use Vidmate on Windows PC to download videos from YouTube or any other video website.
- Big Screen Rocks!
- Enjoy while working on computer/laptop
- A lot more storage space (memory)
How to download YouTube video on PC with Vidmate?
You need to follow these steps:
- Download Android emulator for PC.
- Download Vidmate App.
- Download video.
That’s all easy. But it requires some knowledge about computer software and hardware. Do not be afraid, you can do it yourself. Just follow instruction given below:
Vidmate for PC System Requirements
First make sure your computer must meet following system requirements for Vidmate on PC/Windows.
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Core 2
- RAM: 2 Gigabytes (2GB)
- Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics
- OS: Windows 7
- Internet connection
Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Core i5
- RAM: 4 Gigabytes (4GB)
- Graphics Card: Nvidia or AMD Graphics
- OS: Windows 10 (64 Bit)
- Internet connection (WiFi or mobile data)
If your computer meets these requirements, go further to following steps.
Download Android Emulator for PC (Windows)
As we mentioned earlier, there is NO Vidmate for PC (Windows) released yet. APK files are packed for Android OS and Windows or Mac OS can not run APK files directly. It needs a bridge to run APK file on Windows or Mac. That bridge is an Android emulator for PC.
There are a lot of Android emulator software for PC. Here are some top ranked emulators:
- BlueStacks (Recommended)
You can go to their official websites and choose which one is best for you. Download it and install.
Installation is not a matter for you if you already know how to operate a computer. If you face issue, ask us. We will help you happily.
You might need to sign in to Google account on first run. Sign in using your email and password or simply skip the sign in (if possible).
Download Vidmate App APK on PC (Windows)
Vidmate app is not available on Google Play Store. Mind it please. Do get fooled by those fake apps on Play Store named Vidmate or something like that. Google Play Store is a forbidden place of Vidmate app. Clear now? Let’s move ahead!
- You can download Vidmate app here. Vidmate APK file will be saved to your computer. Find the Vidmate APK when downloading is completed.
- Depending on the Android emulator you have chosen, upload the Vidmate app APK file to Android emulator. You can search online how to upload APK on “mention your Android emulator”.
- Install Vidmate APK just like you install on Android phone/tablet.
- Run Vidmate when installation is finished.
- That is all. You have Vidmate on PC (Windows/Mac). Enjoy.
Vidmate alternative downloaders for Windows PC
There are tens of alternative ways to download YouTube video on Windows PC.
- Internet Download Manager (IDM)
- 4K Video Downloader
- YTD (YouTube Downloader)
We strongly recommend you prefer any of these methods instead of Vidmate. You will agree with us that using Vidmate on PC is a long and painful process. You should not go so far to download videos when you can do the same thing quite easily.