Human Resources Consultant Required In Inia
Human Resources Consultant Required In Inia
Full Job Description
Wells Fargo is seeking a Human Resources Consultant…
In this role, you will:
- Provide consultation, advice and hands on support for the execution of human capital strategies and leadership initiatives in support of strategic business decisions
- Review and analyze basic business assignments or challenges that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives, and exercise independent judgment to guide medium risk deliverables
- Support implementation and monitoring of strategies, programs, and solutions across a business or enterprise function, ensuring alignment with key organizational goals
- Assess internal and external environment to monitor and drive human resources initiatives and programs
- Identify and deliver human capital consulting, programs, solutions and process improvements that align with Wells Fargo human resources strategies
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in the function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Partner with business leaders to identify human resources related opportunities
- Embrace the Human Resources Operating Model by proactively and effectively collaborating with internal partners to positively influence outcomes
- Develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas such as risk, legal, communications
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Human Resources Consulting or Strategy experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- 4-5+ years of experience in Human Resources Consulting, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Candidate ideally should have Master’s degree in HR from repute institute.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Manager – Human Resources
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
Drive Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) to map the people strategy of the business units with the business strategy.
Drive talent management processes at the business/ function level to ensure continuous identification and development of high-potential talent
Analyse people statistics using HR analytics tools and develop insights to drive the companyÂ’s talent strategies.
Identify and ensure fulfilment of behavioural and functional capability development needs of employees in line with business needs
Acquisition of right talent to ensure on-time availability of manpower in accordance with business / function requirement.
Drive the annual performance appraisal process in the business / function basis COE direction in strict adherence to the specified timelines
Manage total rewards and recognition system for the business / function through streamlined implementation and administration of processes
Create a productive and engaging workplace by focusing on employee engagement and taking proactive steps towards the same
Drive critical employee and HR management aspects such as communications, employee exit, and grievance redressal to facilitate healthy and harmonious climate within the organization
Personality Traits :
Very high levels of initiative, self-drive and achievement orientation with strong closure focus.
High levels of tenacity and perseverance.
Ideation balanced by a strong bias for action / execution focus.
Ability to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders and influence without authority.
Job Segment: Automotive
EXECUTIVE – HR
Maintain and regularly update the employee database in the HRMS software Handle employee queries related to employee data Single point of contact for all HR related queries Record employee disputes/grievances and pass on to the respective Vertical Head. Mange employee administrative resolutions • Coordinate with Region HR regarding attendance /payroll and any other PF/Superannuation/Full and Final settlement matters. • Co-ordinate learning needs for employees • Work on HR processes along with the team • Coordinate employee joining formalities and handling employee grievance on benefit administration and leave and attendance management • Coordinate with manpower consultants for resourcing manpower • Liaison with government agencies for compliance adherence • Retirement and other benefit settlement of resigned/retired employees
Asst. Manager – Human Resources
The incumbent needs to work closely with the HRBPs to support them in their day-to-day operations in managing high volumes of IDP cases, letter generation, employee connects & follow-ups and other engagement activities at division level. He/ she also supports in maintaining daily HRBP reports and dashboards.
Extend support to the HRBP:
In partnering with the division to drive a people agenda/ planning which underpins and supports the delivery of the business goals and drives employee engagement
In proactively seeking feedback from the Cabin Crew on HR related matters and help in resolutions
In implementing the HR guidelines, processes, engagement framework in the business
In guiding & coaching managers on employee issues and HR issues in line with company policies
- Manage monthly payroll inputs & payroll related queries
- Collate benchmarks periodically where applicable and maintain reports & dashboards .Support the development and continuous improvement of HR systems & policies in line with best practices.
- Build strong business relationship with all the internal stakeholder through regular HR connects
- Contribute to the development of new initiatives which further enhances productivity and engagement and helps retain crew.
- Partner with other roles within HR teams
Skills & Attributes
- Proficiency in MS Office including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good in Relationship & Stakeholder Management
- Excellent Problem-solving approach
- Ability to work in a dynamic team
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role
- Aviation background is preferred Human Resources Consultant Required In Inia
- Graduate or Postgraduate in HR Domain from a recognized university Human Resources Consultant Required In Inia