* Strong Connection with local farmers & Distributors within his area
* Conduct area-wise visits & establish, develop and maintain positive relationship to the existing & prospective customers
* Regular market visit. Develop and maintain relationship with dealers and supervise their performance
* Achieve agreed upon sales targets with schedule
* Present daily & monthly reports to Line Manager
* Meet with farmers and brief product benefits and produce sales,
* Expedite the resolution of dealers and farmers problems and complaints to maximum satisfaction
* Carry out marketing activities by placing marketing material as per guidelines of the company
Preferably from Interior Sindh or nearby Areas (Sukkur, Khairpur, Ghotki, Ubaro,Kandhkot, Kashmore, Larkana, Shikarpur, Gambat, Ranipur, Halani, Kandiaro, Sakrand, Moro, Nawabshah, Naushehro Feroze, Hyderabad etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs25,000.00 – Rs35,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sukkur: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Full Job Description
REPORTS TO: Deputy Manager Agribusiness Development
Ingredion is a global Fortune 500 provider of ingredient solutions that touch millions of lives, every day. With over 19,000 customers in 120 countries, we create solutions that help nourish, comfort, and delight people all over the world. We are proud to source our strength from nature. That’s why we’re growing sustainably, with an industry-leading product portfolio that includes plant-based proteins, sugar alternatives and clean and simple ingredients that deliver on changing consumer needs while protecting our planet. Although we are best known for our food ingredients, we are much more than a food business. We co-create bespoke solutions with our customers; from cosmetics and beauty to paper and textiles, to pharmaceuticals, driven by relentless curiosity. We make it our business to anticipate industry trends, and to bring together the potential of people, nature and technology to make life better.
We don’t just make ingredients. We create possibilities. Be What’s Next® with us.
Rafhan Maize is an affiliate of Ingredion Incorporated, USA which has strong global presence with commercial and manufacturing operations in more than 60 countries of the world. Our strategy is a unique blend of volume growth and operational excellence. We are pursuing tri dimensional strategy to grow organically, geographically and by broadening ingredients portfolio.
If you are inspired by professional challenges and the rewards that come from a high level of performance, then Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) is the company for you. At Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) you can be a member of a globally connected team inspired to achieve great things.
Sustainability Specialist is responsible for planning and execution of programmatic strategy to achieve SAI compliance levels through systematic implementation of ‘Farm Sustainability Assessment’ framework.
- SAI certification: Gathering and evaluating growers’ data, who are in contract with Rafhan Maize, through use of FSA tools. Gap analysis of existing practices against benchmarks and then planning and executing measures to improve them. Handling FSA paperwork and maintaining administrative records for SAI audit program
- Grower’s training & education: To progress in SAI certification levels, launch a programmatic strategy to gradually improve SAI compliance levels – Bronze, Silver and Gold. Beside this have ability to partner with local/international allies on sustainable agriculture initiatives.
- Pre-competitive Collaboration: Work with external and internal collaborators to design and implement programs on common sustainability programs
- ESH: Conformance with the rules set by the ESH Committee and ensure that all the ESH guidelines are duly abided to ensure safety at work and home.
- Technical Support: Provide scientific input, analysis, and technical support to ensure sustainability and credibility of programs technical basis
- AI comprehension: Proactively work with farmers on yield enhancement solutions through utilizing IOT on climate smart agricultural practices related to soils, irrigation, agronomy, pest management and other good agricultural practices
- Post-Harvest Handling: Work closely with farmers to minimize losses incurred on crop produce due to inappropriate post-harvest handling practices by educating them on proper harvest time, safe storage requirements to get a good price in market
- Ability to work with finances & machinery providers: Pools financial and in-kind resources and means far farm mechanization to cope limiting farm labor issues
- Crop Surveys: Comprehension on crop area & production through utilization of conventional and AI to help in devising effective crop buying decisions and fulfill future business needs regarding new crops/growing practices
Qualified candidates will have:
- M.Sc. (Hons) in Agriculture
- Proven experience in the relevant field
- English fluency, written and spoken
- Understanding of all Dialects of Punjab
- Working knowledge of sustainable farm production
Required behaviors and skills:
- Can organize / handle audits
- Good communication skills
- MS Office command
- Command on AI in agriculture
- Good presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, military status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
Privacy Notice: The Candidate Privacy Notice explains how Ingredion uses personal information about job applicants, and what rights an applicant has in respect of the use of this information for recruitment purposes. This Notice applies to applications submitted via Ingredion’s careers websites and any third parties, such as recruitment agencies, job boards and other means, such as by post and email. The Notice can be accessed here:
Yes, Within Country
31st October, 2022
Last date to apply
7th November, 2022
Field Officer Required In Pakistan
Farmers Development Organization (FDO), was established in 1996 as a not for profit and non governmental public interest organization and “A company setup under Companies Act 2017 (Formerly Section 42 of companies’ ordinance 1984).FDO is working in Saraiki Region (Southern Punjab), through participatory principles, benefitting hundreds of peasants, women and general communities in the fields of Livelihood, Institutional Development, Emergency Relief, Community Physical Infrastructure, Preventing gender based violence and promoting access to justice. The organization has a successful history in designing projects, subsequently through conducting the assessments of community problems, creating and engaging the local volunteers for implementing and monitoring of projects.Field Officer Required In Pakistan
The consortium; led by Welthungerhilfe (WHH) in partnership with Concern Worldwide, is implementing the CSO Building Resilience through Improved Delivery Governance and Empowerment (BRIDGE) Program in Sindh and Punjab. WHH has designed the program in collaboration with Concern Worldwide, an Irish INGO and a fellow member of the European alliance 2015 network based on Thardeep Rural Development Program (TRDP) in Hyderabad, Farmers Development Organization (FDO) in District Multan and Lodhran Pilot Project (LPP) in District Bahawalpur. The CSO BRIDGE project is funded by European Union (EU) for strengthening Civil Society Organizations, while addressing social and economic challenges and increasing the voice of youth in Pakistan in follow-up of the COVID-19 outbreak. The program put the civil society organizations (CSOs) at the core of community preparedness based on the impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on youth’s economic empowerment and improved local governance in the targeted districts, where the livelihood of semi urban communities has been adversely affected by the COVID 19 Pandemic. The overall objective of the action is to minimize the socio-economic vulnerabilities of communities especially of youth in District Multan, through putting in place the role of effective civil society, improved public services and economically empowered target group during and post Covid-19 times.
For this project, the project officer is required having following qualifications.
- At least Masters Degree (Social Sciences or related discipline)
- Minimum 4 years experience of Coordination with small organizations, managing networks, and small grants, CBOs management and capacity building, UC development plans, Governance and Advocacy
- Liaison Experience line Departments and other stakeholders, conflict resolution
- Report writing, documentation and skills at MS Office